Posts Tagged traffic safety
Conference program is now available.
If you plan to attend don’t forget to register at the conference website http://davidshinar.eventbrite.com/ no later than September 30, 2012.
click here to download the Traffic Safety conference program
Save the date!!!!! October 16, 2012
Traffic Safety: Current Issues and Emerging Directions
Conference in Honor of David Shinar
A conference to honor David Shinar upon his retirement will be hosted by the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU) on Tuesday October 16, 2012. The conference is co-sponsored by Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Ran Naor Foundation, and the National Road Safety Authority. Leading invited scientists in the different areas spanned by David Shinar’s research will present their work in a one-day conference. A reception with David Shinar will follow the conference.
- List of speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Dr. Hillel Bar-Gera (Israel)
- Prof. ShlomoBekhor (Israel)
- Prof. Liisa Hakamies-Blomqvist (Finland)
- Prof. Shalom Hakkert (Israel)
- Prof. Ezra Hauer (Canada/Israel)
- Prof. Richard van der Horst (The Netherlands
- Prof. John D. Lee (U.S.A.)
- Dr. Tsippy Lotan (Israel)
- Dr. Tal Oron-Gilad (Israel)
- Dr. Adi Ronen (Israel)
- Prof. Dov Zihar(Israel)
- The conference organizers welcome participation by any members of the scientific and traffic safety community
- The conference and reception will be held at Ben Gurion University, Senate Building auditorium.
- Registration to the conference is free of charge. However, because space is limited attendees must register by September 30, 2012 at the conference registration website: http://davidshinar.eventbrite.com/